We love stumbling upon a new brand that makes us stop in our tracks and chant want want want (NB in head only if out in public). Whether the moment strikes whilst leafing nonchalantly through a mag, catching a sly window glimmer, or just scrolling online - that oooow moment is real.
Here's just a handful of super fancy brands we've recently discovered and had to share:
- Sarah Baily – if you weren't badass before, you will be once you don one their ultimate cool girl metallic leather jackets. The aesthetic is a bit like the love child of Rainbow Bright and Joan Jett, with a splash of early Noughties Beckhams chucked in (during that phase when they took to wearing matching racing jackets - only these are sooo much better, before you get scared).
- Ike and Ernie – a small unique clothing brand with retro but edgy cosmic vibes and founded ‘as a celebration of sisterhood’ (cute!). The ‘Joplin’ coord suit is the star of their Nymph range in our opinion.
- Rixo – their dreamy vintage inspired dresses nail so many situations - from floaty summer wedding look, to mid week superfly casual with boots or trainers. Especially loving their pieces which mash up the boho vibe with quirky bold 70s prints.
- 10DecoArt – behold a standout jewellery brand from this fab Polish design team. Serving up some seriously fresh style for your viewing pleasure. Invest in these and we reckon they'll become keepers for life.
- Rose Rankin LDN – standout sneakers made entirely in the UK and always offering a whole host of fresh textures, colourways and patterns. Say hello to visual shoe candy with a colourpop twist.
So, there you have it. Five brilliant brands you may not have known, but now you know. You're welcome! And of course, don't forget to team any outfit with a pair of standout earrings. Browse ours here.