1. Kitsch nail art. Watermelons, ice creams, smiling suns - the hilarious opportunities are endless...
2. Permission to dress like you're on holiday - or at a festival - or just a bit of a hippie. Floaty skirts, sparkly bronzer, your granny's clip on earrings. Yes my friend, that is totally fine for your 9am work meeting. The weather gods officially say, 'allow it'.
3. Large glasses of rose with ice. Frightfully tacky in the winter, positively Mediterranean in the sunshine.
4. No. More. Tights. Goodbye awkward yanking, constant ladder threat and wrinkly ankle sagas - see ya in October. Me, done (said in voice of Obama obvs).
5. Colourpoping. No more black and grey (unless teamed with a rather natty yellow) army. Let the individuality blossom, let the rainbow explode!
6. Lunch time work beers transform. From depressing huddles moaning in dank pubs, to must-be grabbed opportunities to get a tan and chat about exciting weekend plans. Factually good for team bonding by the end of a sesh.
7. Layering takes on a whole new meaning. Screw you thermals and that bulky just-in-case extra jumper, hello flouncy kimono and stack-em-high bracelets.
And, even when the weather doesn't come to you, embrace colour blocking for the day - and I can guarantee at least three comments about bringing the summer with you. Doing it for yourself, nothing like it.
Browse your essential standout summer earrings at http://milktoothldn.com/collections/all